On-Campus Housing
Sign In Sign Out
18 and Under 19 and Over Families Conferences Account


Highlighted Events

August 28, 2019
  • Fall-Winter 2019-20 Agreement Begins - Check-in begins at 10:00 am

    Tenants of Heritage Halls must schedule a check-in time which may require checking in as early as August 24, 2019. Check-in time sign-ups are available by clicking the bed icon next to the Future Agreement under the Account tab.
August 29, 2019
  • Admissions applications for Spring, Summer, and Fall 2020 available. Please read through the "18 and Under New Admit Housing Checklist" for information on how the admissions applications affect contracting dates and times.
September 1, 2019
  • Payment Due - Fall-Winter Agreement - #3 of 10
  • September Rent Due (Family Housing)
September 10, 2019
  • Late fees assessed to past-due accounts

View Full Calendar