NRHH Council Responsibilities
If you're interested in serving on the NRHH Council, have a look at the brief position descriptions below before you apply.
The President shall:
- Preside over all called meetings
- Act as official spokesperson for the organization
- Submit a monthly letter detailing activities, happenings and progress to the AD-NRHH of the IACURH region (“NRHH Monthly”)
- Submit an end-of-year transition binder with advice, activities, and suggestions for the incoming NRHH President in a timely manner.
- Renew the chapter’s membership as a registered member with the National Office
- Select new members of NRHH from the nominations submitted by the Area Council members
- Create necessary publicity for programs
- Facilitate at least one program per month, targeting one of the pillars of NRHH
- Attend regional, national, and other conferences.
- Attend ALL regional conference calls
- Join and actively participate in at least (1) IACURH Committee and (1) NACURH Standing Committee
The Recognition Chair shall:
- Facilitate OTM submissions to IACURH
- Generate excitement for every aspect of recognition in the organization
The Academics Chair shall:
- Work with President to design and carry out at least one academic program per semester
- Coordinate the best meeting times and locations for the members
The Service Chair shall:
- Work with President to design and carry out at least one service program per semester
- Track service hours for each member and service hours for the organization as a whole.
The Leadership Chair shall:
- Work with President to design and carry out at least one leadership program per semester
- Coordinate a leadership, networking, and/or icebreaker activity to begin each NRHH meeting